Sales Consultant – One of UK’S Fasting Growing Technology Companies
The company is a technology sales firm which produces next generation sales and marketing
acceleration software to help organisations find better audiences for their products and services.
This allows businesses to become more efficient, approach the best contacts and inevitably increase
their revenue growth.
As an executive, you will join a global leader within their field; and be given the chance to sell a high-
end, highly profitable software to decision makers within businesses from FTSE listed organisations
to smaller start-ups.
With previous graduates achieving six figure earnings within 5 years of joining the business, you will
be joining a high performing team, where you can achieve real progression and fantastic financial
incentives. They also offer share schemes, holidays to the Caribbean, Thailand and Ibiza, and a
commission scheme of up to 40% of what you bill.
The business is also growing rapidly, and have plans to expand to the US and across Europe, and are
looking for individuals to become future leaders and potentially head up these new global offices –
meaning you could find yourself a couple of years down the line working somewhere else in the
Sales Consultant - The Business
• One of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies
• Expansion plans to US and wider Europe by 2020
• Their product is a high-end, unique and highly profitable piece of artificial intelligence which
is changing the way businesses generate leads and prospects
• Work with start-ups to FTSE listed businesses
Sales Consultant - The Incentives
• £25k basic + uncapped commission
• Previous graduates earning £100k after 4 years
• Exceptional training
• Opportunity to work and travel abroad
• Trips to Caribbean, Thailand, Ibiza and more…
• Regular team nights out: Michelin dinners, race Days, sporting events….
Sales Consultant - The Role
• Generate outbound meetings through cold-calling, networking and research
• Generate sales pipeline through outbound calling
• Pitching products to prospects
• Establishing a trusting relationship with key decision makers
• Attending client meetings
• Account management to ensure repeat and continuous business
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and
advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.